Who this service is for?
You can only use this service if:
- you do not have coronavirus symptoms
- you live in England
- you’re 18 or older
- you have not been told to self-isolate
- you cannot get tests from your work, school, college or university (ask them for rapid lateral flow tests)
Other ways to get a rapid lateral flow test
You can also:
- use a pharmacy where you can collect tests
- use a local site to get tested at
- use a local site where you can collect tests
- get tests from your employer (if you cannot work from home)
When collecting packs of tests, you can collect 2 packs at a time (14 tests in total).